Saturday 1 November 2008

Mojo Monday Week #58


Hello, I thought I would have a go at this weeks Mojo Monday . As soon as I saw it I immediately thought of my Santa Collage stamp by Rubber Stampede. I've had this tucked away for absolutely ages and dug it out recently. And what better papers to go with it but the new Basic Grey Wassail. My fiance even had some input on this one (He does come in useful sometimes!). Supplies used are : Basic Grey Wassail, Bazzill, Santa Collage Stamp, Studio G Stamp and Papermaia brads.
x x

6 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is jus gorgeous! I've always wanted this Santa image. Beautiful sparkle! Thanks for playing with my sketch! :)

Kathryn said...

Oh -- I love this vintage Santa -- so beautiful - the colors and papers are so very pretty! :)

Kim Dellow said...

Oh lovely Bex, Very elegant. Kim

Jo Nevill said...

This is gorgeous and I love using that Santa stamp too.

Thank you for joining us in our challenge this week.

Jo x

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to get that Santa image too. I may just get it now. Your card is stunning!

Cuchy said...

That Santa image is sooooo beautiful. Lovely and elegant card Rebecca. M.Carmen