Saturday 11 April 2009

Happy Anniversary Mandy & Lee!


Well I'm back, I hope I have been missed?

My bestest buddy Mandy (or Amanda @ Amanda's Paper Palace to you guys) is celebrating her 10 year anniversary with her boyfriend Lee. According to Wikipedia the traditional gift for 10 years is Tin/Aluminium so I tried to think of a way to incorporate this into the card and then I remembered I had some Art Emboss Aluminium in one of my crafting boxes so I pulled it out. I embossed it with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folding and cut with my scalloped nestabilities. The quote is a DCWV rub-on.

I have actually found some time to make a few cards so I'll be adding them to my blog over the next few days. I've caught the stamping bug so I've been 'borrowing' a few of Mandy's stamps and made a couple of purchases myself so those will be popping up too.

I would also like to ask you all to please leave a comment as it's nice to know what you all think of my cards (so I can make improvements) and I will in turn try to do the same when I visit your blogs.

X x

1 comment:

amanda stokes said...

Yay your back and with a fab card!!!I love it its gorgeous thanks so much m8y!hugs mand xx
whoop whoop ;)