Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Just Magnolia - Pink and Green



Well here is my entry for this weeks Just Magnolia challenge. It's Pink and Green which has to be one of my favourite colour combo's!! I had to dig out my Basic Grey Sugared papers, I had a few scraps so I thought I could use them up. I've added a bit of hand stitching and lace from HC which doesn't really show up in the pic. I'd best get my little man washed and dressed !!
X x
Stamps : Stylish Tilda - Magnolia
Papers: Basic Grey Sugared
Embellishments: Craftwork Cards Sentiment, Papermania Brads, Lace Ribbon from Hobbycraft

8 comments:

Mina said...

such a grogeous card...I love your Tilda and BG papers...just perfect...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge xxx

Amanda's paper palace said...

Fab card love the layout!think i may be jotting it down later ;)
hugs mand x

Rach said...

such a sweet card. love the papers that you have used. thank you for joining us at just magnolia this week. hugs rachxx

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Gorgeous card!
Love your fabulous colours and detail!
Thanks so much for joining Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x

cats whiskers said...

Thanks for joining us this week with such a beautiful card. lovely colours and perfect papers
Hugs Jacqui x

Tab said...

Ooooo love your card, hun! Fab image and those papers are yummy!
Hugs Tab xxx

Bev said...

Absolutely gorgeous, so much beautiful detail. Thanks for joining us this week

All Pink girl said...

Just stopping by to tell you about the exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, packed with fresh creative ideas, to be run by myself and Ann (madgesty loves to create). Please stop by the link below and check out the brilliant blog candy on offer and how you can become involved. See you there xxx
The Next Level.