Monday 5 October 2009

Have a Gorjuss Birthday!


Just a quick post as I'm off to visit a friend, I made this card for my Aunty's birthday last week with some I my lovely new stash. I hope to be back in the next few days with some more cards but I've had such a hectic weekend celebrating my 30th (ahem) Birthday. My Fiance took me to London for the day (1st class of course) and treated me to a lovely ring and bracelet from Camden Lock Market followed by a delicious lunch and a cocktail (or two) at the Hard Rock Cafe. Yesterday we had a family meal.
Thanks for looking!
x

5 comments:

Vicky said...

I love this stamp! I have it as well and now that I've seen this beautiful card you've made inspired me to use it again! Thanks for sharing Rebecca!!!

craftymum said...

Such a sweet card Rebecca. These stamps are irresistable aren't they?
Have you heard of the new Gorjuss girls blog? There's a link to it on my blog if your interested
Love Sarah XXX

Pedro Éme said...

Hello Bex!

I just passed by your blog...

How charming cards you make!
You may enjoy my blog, so I invite you to visit me in:

artbeatsbypm.blogspot.com

Please accept; it would be my pleasure!

I'll be waiting... and leave a message, if you please.

Stephanie said...

Fab card & fab Fiance by the sounds of it too!! Hugs, Steph xxx

Tab said...

Oh hun your card is delish, love these images and the colours are yummy too!

In answer to your question LOL, I am quite tight with my cards, and only give them away to family really LOL...I think that when you have spent several hours making them, you want them to go to good homes and not be chucked away LOL.
Hugs Tab xxx