Saturday 9 January 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy!!


Hope you all had a good Christmas and a great New Year!

This is the card I have made for my
Mom who is celebrating her 50th Birthday today!

I have used my new Christmas stash and a technique that I learnt at my weekly craft class. I really enjoyed this one, it came out better than I wanted it to (sorry about the dodgy pics, I was rushing!).

I am entering this card into this weeks CCT challenge as I'm using my new papers!


Thanks for looking!

P.S I'll be back tomorrow to show you the necklace I made for her.

Papers are My Mind's Eye - Be Loved and Kraft Cardstock
Maya Road Chipboard
Making Memories Tiny Alphas
Button and Ribbon from stash






2 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Rebecca,
I love the card - The colours are fab, I bet your mum will love it.
Happy New Year to you and your Family.
Hugs Ju xxx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fabulous card Bex, love the papers and colour combo are just scrummy. Looks wonderful no wonder you are pleased with it.