Well I'm back and have been a busy bee !!
I decided to enter The Greeting's Farm Altered
As I took so many photo's and I didn't want this post to be too photo heavy I've created a little slide show.
So let's start at the beginning ! :
- I started off with a plain Kraft Book from Paperchase
- I used Crate Paper School Spirit to decorate the front cover. Covered Chipboard letter from my stash and tied various ribbons to the wire binding
- The Grade Card of the front cover is magnetized so that the student can change the Wild Sprout to suit their personality (see Paul & Nahla Pic)
- I have altered the first part of the book, creating four tabbed pages for lessons, each page has a Sprout on it that has been stamped with Black Memento Ink and coloured using Promarkers of paper pierced (see Jeremy, Miko, Odette and Flirty Edward)
- The following pages were left untouched with just an outline stamp of each Sprout
- On the back page I added a Crate Paper School Spirit sticker to cover the Paperchase Logo
Thanks for looking!
Hope to be back soon