Thursday 23 December 2010

A Gift Card Holder

Christmas is nearly here !

I hope you've all been good girls and boys so Father Christmas will bring you lots of nice presents!

Here is one of many Gift Card Holders that I've made.

This one is for Alex


The paper is Basic Grey Jovial, initially I did not like this pad at all but after flicking through it a few times at the NEC it grew on me, so much so I've nearly used the whole 6x6 pad!. I'm so tempted to get another one.

I added a Basic Grey magnet for the closure, with the positive clasp being sandwiched between the layers for extra hold.


I'm so pleased how this one turned out, for once I manged to cut all the layers and mat them quite straight so it looks quite professional even if I say so myself LOL

Thanks for looking!

x

No comments: